AdAstra Terms of Service
Please get familiar with the rules and restrictions that govern your use of our products, services and applications located at https://adastra.finance/ ("AdAstra.Finance") and Kaizen.Finance, located at https://kaizen.finance/ ("Kaizen.Finance").
What is AdAstra?
AdAstra platform aggregates liquidity through a spectrum of blockchain resources and digital asset reserves.
AdAstra provides a flexible cost-efficient DeFi platform offering investors, lenders, and liquidity-providers superior economic performance and return potential. Astra technology opportunity tokens deliver stability, superior flexibility, liquidity, and profit potential for all categories of crypto-investors, including liquidity providers, stakers, lenders, or yield farmers.
We believe the recent emergence of decentralized finance is not coincidental, but consequential, representing the best means available today to generate the requisite liquidity needed to fund R&D and drive commercial success, while keeping apace with perpetually dynamic market conditions and demands.
Who Can Use AdAstra?
If anyone are using AdAstra.Finance on behalf of a legal entity, they further represent and warrant that:
- They can form legally binding contracts;
- The legal entity is organized and validly existing under the applicable laws of the jurisdiction of its organization;
- They are lawfully authorized to act on behalf of such an entity.
You agree to use our Services only for personal use, and not for the benefit of third parties. You are not authorized to use AdAstra Services if your use is prohibited by applicable regulations and laws.
If any permits or licences are required, it is your responsibility to obtain those prior to using AdAstra Services. We won't be responsible if you’re using the Services in a way that breaks your local laws or regulations.
We are the owners of all and any intellectual property rights on this website and all the material published here. Copyright laws protect all materials and possible blog posts, and all such rights are reserved.
AdAstra.Finance is the uniform resource locator ('URL') of AdAstra. Users are not allowed to make use of this URL (or any other URL that belongs to AdAstra) on another website or digital platform without our prior written consent. Users agree not to use, copy, or otherwise exploit our web pages without our prior consent and approval. Any unauthorized use, reproduction, and violation of intellectual rights will be prosecuted.
The materials displayed on this website such as graphics, text, articles, posts, images, illustrations (collectively the "Content") are protected by the copyright laws.
Users accept the responsibility to abide by all trademark rules, copyright notices, and restrictions contained in AdAstra's Content, and they agree not to use, reproduce, copy, modify, publish, transmit, broadcast, distribute, upload, perform, license, sell, or otherwise commercialize any Content not owned by them.
The Terms described in this document apply to any person accessing the website. Users must agree with all of the Terms, or they don’t have the right to use the Services.
As a condition to use and access the AdAstra.Finance website, users agree to:
- Only use the Services and the website for lawful purposes under these Terms;
- Make sure that all the provided information is current, complete, and accurate;
- Maintain security and confidentiality of access to the cryptocurrency wallet;
As a condition to use and access the AdAstra.Finance website and its Services, users agree not to:
- Violate any applicable laws, including anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist financing laws, or any relevant privacy and data collection laws;
- Export, or transfer, directly or indirectly, any AdAstra technology or Service feature;
- Misappropriate or exploit any smart contract, intellectual property, or other third-party rights while using the website;
- Use AdAstra.Finance website in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect, or inhibit other users from fully enjoying the website, or that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the functioning of the website;
- Attempt to bypass any content filtering techniques or security measures put in place by AdAstra on the website;
- Use any malware, virus, worm, backdoor, shutdown mechanism, or other harmful material into the website;
- Employ any robot, crawler, scraper, or other automated means or interface not provided by us, to access the website to exfiltrate any data.
Users are responsible and liable for all DeFi activity on AdAstra website.
AdAstra doesn't have any access to wallets or private keys of our users. AdAstra can't initiate any transfer of Virtual Currency or otherwise access user assets. AdAstra website does not act as a broker, intermediary, agent, advisor, or custodian, and we do not have an obligation regarding any other decisions or activities resulting from using our Services.
Users should learn and understand the risks associated with Virtual Currency, and blockchain technology in general. Users acknowledge, understand, and agree that they are responsible and liable for their actions and inactions on AdAstra website and all possible gains and losses sustained from their use of the website.
Users also accept the condition to be fully responsible for safeguarding access to, and any information provided through, the website and any of the Services, including private keys, usernames, passwords, and bank account details.
California based users must also be aware of the implications of the California Consumer Protection Act, under which third-party persistent cookies may be identified as “personal information”.
Limitations of Liability
AdAstra.Finance makes no representations or any kind of guarantees to its users. The website and DeFi Services are offered strictly on an as-is, where-is basis.
We do not and can not guarantee that this website will be secure or free from bugs, viruses, or attacks from malicious third parties. We can't promise that the website's use, or use of any content taken from AdAstra.Finance will not infringe the rights of any third party.
AdAstra.Finance may contain links or connections to other websites or Services that are not owned or controlled by AdAstra. Users accept the risks when they access third-party websites or use third-party Services through AdAstra, and understand that AdAstra is not responsible for such risks. AdAstra can not have any control over the content, its accuracy, privacy policies, or opinions expressed in any third-party websites.
The content and materials available on the website are for informational purposes only and are not intended to address any particular requirements. The content and materials available on the website do not constitute any form of advice or recommendation by us. It should never be regarded as an offer, invitation, or recommendation. It is not intended to be used or relied upon to make any specific financial decision.
We strongly recommend that all our users seek expert-level and independent advice from financial advisory before making any such decisions. AdAstra.Finance does not provide investment or financial advice or consulting services to users of the Services.
Force Majeure Situations
AdAstra can not bear responsibility for damages caused by delay or failure to perform due to:
- Epidemic or pandemic, or any kind of public health emergency;
- Fires, strikes, floods, power outages or failures;
- Acts of God or the state's enemies;
- Lawful acts of public authorities;
- Market movements or volatility;
- Computer, server, or Internet malfunctions, security breaches or cyberattacks;
- Any other delays, failures or interruptions that cannot reasonably be foreseen or provided against.
In the event of force majeure, AdAstra is excused from any and all performance obligations.
We have the right to update, revise, and edit this document at any time. To understand when the document was last updated, please look at the top of the page. Our policies, content, information, promotions, disclosures, disclaimers, and features also may be revised, modified, or updated at any time at the sole and absolute discretion of the company.
This document will be reviewed in the future to consider possible changes to our operations and practices and ensure it remains appropriate to any changes in the law, privacy acts, technology, and the overall business environment.